- Feeling: chipper
Good day everyone~ I'm LarinLazet on DOA.
- Feeling: okay
I'm StardustFaerie on DOA. I'd love to know who everyone else is, so I can add them easily. :3
Glad there is a place for all of us bjdbabies to hang out other than DoA!
If you are reading this you've decided to participate in the Young BJD Fans LJ community, a LJ community created for BJD lovers under 20 by BJD lovers under 20.
I'm am in the process of making a resource list with topics from the DoA about stuff like saving for dolls and stuff to do with reactions from peers, and many other kinds of things that young BJD fans often need to know about.
also a tag cloud
Now the rules.
1. You must be under 20 to join this club, you can stay on after that but please don't act all "holier than though" around the youngins. Also it would be silly to join right before your 21st birthday, just saying.
2. Off topic vents/fangirling/etc is okay just not about any members of the BJD community, including stuff that goes on at the major as well as minor BJD forums and other LJ comms. Also don't share that much personal info 'kay? never know who could be reading....
3. If you have a question check related tags and see if it's been answered already.
4. If you are posting images only post one preview (read small) image above the cut and the rest below.
5. Trolling is not cool.
6. As is calling dolls (or their owners) ugly.
7. Keep pictures/topics okay for the littler ones (those under 16) please.
8. MSD/SD as well as Tiny/MSD relationships are okay as are tiny/SD ones (but that would be awkward wouldn't it?) as long as both couples are above 18 and look it.
9. All anthro dolls are on topic (but yiffing is gross)
10. Please don't give leaders a hard time, please.
11. more rules will be added if the need arises.
- Feeling: accomplished